This page describes the policies applied on The Blog Farm (TBF) www.theblogfarm.com.
If you need further clarification regarding the content or the processing of personal data within this website please contact us.
About registration or links submission:
By registering, syndicating or featuring a blog you agree to receive email related to that blog sent by The Blog Farm. Any blog not providing a related and working email address in their user profile or link submission is subject to deletion.
Notice: All blogs listed in The Blog Farm (TBF) www.theblogfarm.com directory, syndicated or featured are subject to further review. Any change to objectionable content, addition of pop-up ads or removal of The Blog Farm tag will result in the automatic deletion of your listing and cancellation of any promotional services.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. The Blog Farm (TBF) www.theblogfarm.com is updated without any periodicity and the frequency of items is not predetermined, therefore it cannot be regarded as an editorial or a news organization under the Law 62, 07/03/2001. The content of articles syndicated on this site represents the views of each respective author. The use of texts and images contained on this site is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – ShareAlike 2.5 License.
You can include excerpts from articles of others but you must cite the source and provide a link to the original. The republication of full articles is forbidden and prohibited by law.
The Blog Farm (TBF) www.theblogfarm.com:
- is not responsible for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, information or material displayed on this site or in articles syndicated from outside sources
- is not responsible for any loss resulting from downloading or viewing material on The Blog Farm (TBF) www.theblogfarm.com or articles syndicated from other sites
- contains links to other websites. These links are provided solely as information and not advertising or endorsement of products or services in such sites, and no information in such sites has been approved or is controlled by The Blog Farm (TBF) www.theblogfarm.com. These third party sites may contain opinions and views that do not necessarily coincide with ours. These sites may have privacy policies different from ours. All materials, information, products and services included on The Blog Farm (TBF) www.theblogfarm.com are provided “AS IS” with no warranty
- is not responsible for guarantees for services or products received through advertising on The Blog Farm (TBF) www.theblogfarm.com.
About user-submitted content:
User-submitted content can include, but is not limited to, reviews, comments, uploaded images and forum posts.
Due it’s nature, we cannot be held responsible for any aspect of user-submitted content. The ideas, concepts, opinions, themes etc contained within user-submitted content are and remain those of the author are not endorsed by us, and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, reliability, or quality of User-Submitted Content.
All user-submitted content remains the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the material and all liability that relates to the user-submitted content remains with them.
By submitting content to our website, you are declaring that you are the copyright holder and original creator of that Content.
You retain all ownership rights for content that you submit to the The Blog Farm (TBF) www.theblogfarm.com, but grant The Blog Farm (TBF) www.theblogfarm.com an unlimited, worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, royalty-free and transferable license to use, distribute, reproduce, make derivative works, and display the user submitted content in relation to The Blog Farm (TBF) www.theblogfarm.com (and any parent, related or successor business) in any media now known or later developed.
By submitting content to our website, you acknowledge and agree to all the conditions laid down in this document.
We reserves the right to remove or refuse any user submitted content we consider inappropriate, for any reason, without having to disclose those reasons at any time.
Comments are solely the views of their author. The Blog Farm (TBF) www.theblogfarm.com staff or agents reserve the right at its sole discretion to remove any comment that:
- is unlawful, defamatory, racist or libelous
- incites hatred or violence
- is detrimental to people, institutions, religions
- is detrimental to people’s privacy
- which may cause harm to minors
- is detrimental to trademarked, patented and copyrighted content
- contains personal data of third party
- improperly using the medium for promoting and advertising businesses
- defames or damages the image of a person and/or staff
The Blog Farm (TBF) www.theblogfarm.com will try to moderate these comments as much as possible, but remember that the blogs and forums allow outsiders to directly enter comments on theblogfarm.com and these comments are automatically made public. Therefore, given the high number of comments made it is impossible to have total control. People who feel defamed and or injured by comments made may request deletion of these comments by contacting the staff.
When inserting a comment, WordPress, the software that runs this blog, automatically detects and records identification data such as date, time and IP address of the computer from which it is published. A valid email address required to insert a comment.
Please note that authentication using Facebook Connect automatically registers and stores the ID and name of the Facebook profile – this information is not displayed on The Blog Farm (TBF) www.theblogfarm.com. The data collected will not be disclosed to third parties unless requested by the competent authorities.
This site may use Google AdSense or other advertising sources to display contextual advertisements that relate to published articles. When users see these ads on the pages of The Blog Farm (TBF) www.theblogfarm.com, their browser will create a DoubleClick DART cookie.
About domain host:
This site is hosted on machines that are at RackspaceCloud.com. RacksSpace.com only provides the hosting service and is in no way related to or attributable to the activities of The Blog Farm (TBF) www.theblogfarm.com or any information published here.